Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Well it appears that wife and grandmother Brenda does not think that this would be the right cart for little girls. It seems to be too big and dangerous. That just goes to show that it is a good idea to build a model first. Sometimes things don't end up looking the way we thought it would. Maybe I was thinking more in terms of what I would like for myself instead of what would be more manageable for the girls. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. I suppose that is probably true as long as it is a picture of a thousand words. I think that a word paints a thousand pictures. It seems that the value of a painting increases with age. Would it increase the value of the painting just by painting pictures of old things? I am not sure that I have an understanding and appreciation for art like some people do. There was a painting that was quite odd to me. The painting depicts a man painting a picture of a picture of a vase of flowers. I think that I will paint a picture of a picture of a man painting a picture of a picture of a vase of flowers. Keep that up and the flowers will become microscopic. This is the very essence of de ja vu like mirrors that face one another. How many times do they keep reflecting back and forth? I once injured my kneck trying to turn around fast enough to see the back of my head while looking directly into the opposite mirror. What does this have to do with modeling and design? "Point of view" my friend. Point of view. Is point of view a complete sentence? I don't know. Sometimes we must be satisfied with partial solutions. But I am going to forget all of this and start on a new idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment