Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I hope these short videos will illustrate how the hydraulic drive system works. So far it seems to work the way I had envisioned but of course the real proof will be in how well it rides with the kids on board. There seems to be some binding when I put it in reverse. I think it has something to do with the chain tensioner being too loose. So what is next? If you said tighten all the bolts and go for a test ride then I don't think that would be a good idea because everything is only tack welded so far. Now we have to take everything apart and finish weld the entire frame and each individual component. Next it will be sand blasted and then painted. I guess I better go get some more welding wire. The pet monkeys won't be much help because I have not had a chance to teach them how to use the MIG welder. A monkey using a mig welder, that would be silly. They only know how to use a stick welder.

No comments:

Post a Comment