Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Go Cart project is taking much longer than I had anticipated. There must be some motivation to finish any project. It may be a boss breathing fire to meet a deadline for an order. Maybe it is just something that you enjoy doing. So what is my motivation for doing this anyway. Well, miss Paige saw the wheels in the garage the other day and she can't wait to drive this thing. That is enough motivation for me. But I can see that I must get more focused and disciplined if I am to be finished by early summer. So I am going to concentrate and try to kick this thing into high gear. Here are some of the things that have been decided and designed.

1. Front suspension. Double A arms fully adjustable.

2. Tire size 16 x 7 1/2". Turf Tires

3. Steering. Rack and pinion.

4. Rear suspension. Single swing arms.


Here are some things to be decided.

1. Drive train set up

2. Motor size

3. Decide on using Universal joints or CV joints

4. Shock size


I am determined to finish this Go Cart in a more timely manner than the time it took to finish this Doll House. When the girls saw it they talked Grammy into going to the store and buy furniture and appliances. I hope they save enough money for me to buy the Go Cart Parts.



No comments:

Post a Comment